- We are using a a fully electronic submission process for application and payment again this year. Payment is via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account you can request a PayPal invoice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to provide a website address (Facebook or other social media sites open to the public are acceptable) and an email so we can contact you. Vendors may share a space but each vendor must complete an application in advance of the Festival.
Booth sizes and prices: ONLY Outside Spaces and Waitlist Spaces are Available
|By August 1, 2020:
|Outside booth 10 x 10||
You will be notified via email of payment/ acceptance/ assigned location within 2 weeks of receipt.
- Spaces for vendors who have participated in the Festival for multiple years and GSSB members who have indicated they will vend in 2020 will have their spot held/reserved until Jan. 31, 2020. At that time if payment has not been received their spot will be released.
- Since the GSSB seeks to encourage local (NJ, eastern PA, southern NY) farmers and handcraft artisans working with fiber, we will give priority to new vendors meeting this description up until May 31, 2020. At that time if there are still open spots, we will fill spaces with other vendors.
- Location numbers have been assigned to open spots for easier specification of the spot you want to reserve on the application. The barns will be filled beginning with Barn 3 then Barn 4 if you do not specify a location. The 2019 Vendor list with links to 2019 barn layouts are available on this web page.
Layouts and the application will be available in Nov.
Tips for completing application:
- When entering your website address please include https:// or https:// or you will get an error. If you don’t have a website, enter http://njsheep.net
- If sharing, one vendor should select the total size space and pay, and the other should select “Sharing with Another Vendor $0”.
Please note that fees are non-refundable. If you have to cancel and we are able to fill your spot with another vendor we will refund your payment.
Page Last Updated: 11-MAR-2020