You’re invited to join the next American Sheep Industry webinar on Thursday, June 23, 2022 when Dr. Cindy Wolf and Dr. Jim Logan, ASI Animal Health Committee Co-Chairs, will be joined by Dan Persons (Shearwell) and Brandon Manning (Merck) to provide an “Overview of EID Technology and Its Uses.”
You can register for the webinar by clicking the ‘Register Now’ link below. This will afford you not only access to the live webinar but also follow up emails with links to the webinar recording and PowerPoint slides. This webinar is made possible by the generous support of the American Sheep Industry Association. Let me know if you have any questions.
Overview of EID Technology and Its Uses
Join us for a webinar on June 23, 2022 at 7:00 PM CDT.
This webinar is the first of a two-part webinar series on using EID technology in the sheep industry. In this webinar, ASI Animal Health Committee Co-Chairs, Dr. Jim Logan and Dr. Cindy Wolf, will host presentations by Dan Persons and Brandon Manning to provide an overview of the Electronic Identification technology that is available today and how it is adding benefit to the sheep industry.
- Welcome/information about the webinar – 5 mins
- Purpose of the Webinar Series – 10 mins
- Presenter 1 – Dan Persons – RFID On-Farm and in Animal Disease Traceability (25 mins)
- Presenter 2 – Brandon Manning – Utilizing Low Frequency ID in Flock Management & Official ID (25 mins)
- Participant Q and A – 15 mins (or longer if necessary)
- Wrap up – 10 mins.
- Information about Webinar 2 on July 12.
This webinar is made possible with funding support from the American Sheep Industry Association.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.